A new art residency in the Moscow area has launched an open call for proposals.
The residency is situated in the Novo-Molokovo housing complex in the Leninisky district of the Moscow area and the release is a part of the Odnushka art project.
Applicants must be over 18 years old; country and city of residence do not matter. The medium of the project is not restricted, and all formats—exhibition, performance, lecture, workshop, research project—are welcome.
The residency offers:
• The possibility to work in the Odnushka space;
• help in coordination of the project (arranging meetings with locals and guided tours);
• artist fee in the amount of 15000 Rub.;
• budget for production (up to 10000 Rub.).
Travel costs and accommodation are not covered, but the resident could live in the Odnushka space (there is no shower, however).
If you want to become a resident please send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.:
• Application (please fill it out online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVRCjy1GeUNLgos1YRFBOywVSojs4NsBr0F6gdoevv8PPWGw/viewform?usp=sf_link)
• portfolio (pdf, up to 25 MB)
Incomplete and/or incorrect applications will not be considered.
Full text about the call you can find below:
The applications and portfolio are accepted till May 26 2019
The results will be announced on June 1 2019
Art residency will take place from June till September 2019
Novo-Molokovo housing Complex, crossing of Volodarskoye highway and Vasiliy Molokov Street, Moscow area
More about the project: email@example.com.
With production support:
Aksenov Family Foundation